4th Tuesday Community Supper
Date(s) - 10/23/2018
5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
St. Mark's Lutheran Church
Everyone is welcome.
We set the table and do the dishes.
- Food is purchased/supplied outside of members.
- Food prepared in the church kitchen.
- Simple, delicious nutritious menu (with dessert, and cupcakes).
- Served restaurant sit-down style by friendly faces.
- Members and neighbors sit-down together.
- Community and church resource table.
- Occasional Extras Special events and guests (e.g., guest chef, blood pressure check, etc.).
As our Community Supper ministry has continued to grow, and bless so many people’s lives, God has laid it on our hearts to offer PRAYER with our monthly Tuesday evening suppers. The sanctuary will be open from 4- 8pm. Silent reflection is available. St Mark’s hosts will also be available for those who want to pray with someone. Please do as your heart is moved to do!